Oakland, California, US
About Melanie Lake
Rough, gritty, and hauntingly delightful.
Melanie Lake is an actor and experimental filmmaker from the Bay Area. Taking on themes of loss and suicide in her first short film, Beneath the Lake (2017) with director Eric Roache, to exploring the grey areas of sexual assault and healing in Sublimate (2018), Melanie treads through dark matters of the human condition. She lends her voice to empower others to take a stand against these challenging concepts in a way Melanie describes as, "cool, strong, and hella raw".
- Fully edited voice over delivered in high quality using industry standards
- Background music, sound FX can be added
- Unlimited edits
- 24 hour max turnaround
- Video conferencing available
Melanie has been working in the Bay Area and is known for her roles in Just Grey (2016) dir. Roary Racquel, Sublimate (2018) dir. Eric Roache, and Violet Rain (2019) dir. Shaun Lupton.Read More
The Art Institutes of California - San Francisco
Digital Film & Video Production
How do I work with Melanie Lake?
You can start working with Melanie Lake in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Melanie Lake to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Melanie Lake's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Melanie Lake and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Melanie Lake?
Payment to Melanie Lake is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Melanie Lake's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Melanie Lake in just a couple of clicks.