About Fred Wooley
I have a deep, mature voice with a slight southern accent, but I can do any accent required, with a little practice.Read More
I have twenty years experience as a music DJ on public radio and am prepared to professionally execute any announcing/ voiceover assignment that you send my way.Read More
I have been a music DJ for over twenty years on our local public radio station. Since my listeners are always telling me that I have a great radio voice, I thought I would give this a try. While I have no experience doing voiceover, I have many years experience talking to people on the radio. Also, although I have limited vocabulary, my pronunciation is good in French and Spanish.Read More
I have a BA in English and have been a volunteer music programmer on public radio for over 20 years.Read More
How do I work with Fred Wooley?
You can start working with Fred Wooley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Fred Wooley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Fred Wooley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Fred Wooley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Fred Wooley?
Payment to Fred Wooley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Fred Wooley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Fred Wooley in just a couple of clicks.