Johor Bahru, Johor, MY • 6:38 PM Local Time
About John Barry
Hi, I have been doing voice over for VR games and children cartoons on Malaysian television , and would like to dive into an international market. English is my primary language, with Bahasa Malaysia as my secondary language, although not very fluent in Japanese I am able to pronounce Japanese words perfectly and authentically.
As for English I can do numerous accents, such as British, North American, Russian, Singaporean, and Ebonics.
I can translate anything in Malay or Indonesian in to English if needed.Read More
-Worked with Tencent for a Bahasa Malaysia version of their multitude of VR games
-Worked with Astro for a Malay children's cartoon.
Tencent (Malaysia), Astro (Malaysia)Read More
-Have previously voices multiple characters for a Bahasa Malaysia version of several VR Games made by Tencent.
-Have voiced characters in a Malay language children cartoon which was aired on Malaysian TV some years ago.
-Has attended some vocal workshops mainly for singing.
How do I work with John Barry?
You can start working with John Barry in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Barry to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Barry's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Barry and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Barry?
Payment to John Barry is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Barry's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Barry in just a couple of clicks.