Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA • 5:54 PM Local Time
About Tumisho Ngobeni
Voice Artist, Narrator, Electrical Engineer, Business Analyst. Born and raised in the city of Johannesburg. I have always had a love for radio but opted to study engineering because I was considered smart. However, my dream and passion never died and hence lead me back to voice-overs, which I really enjoy doing. Voice acting is a passion and I am quite skilled at mimicking different accents. Let me have fun by delivering your scripts especially since I have a home studio. I speak Sepedi, English, Setswana, Joburg Zulu, and of course Tsotsi taal. Looking forward to working with you.Read More
I can give up to 3 revisions. Edit and proofread scripts.Read More
worked with local clients and some that used the voice overs for their personal businesses.Read More
local clientsRead More
BSc Electrical and Information EngineeringRead More
How do I work with Tumisho Ngobeni?
You can start working with Tumisho Ngobeni in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tumisho Ngobeni to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tumisho Ngobeni's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tumisho Ngobeni and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tumisho Ngobeni?
Payment to Tumisho Ngobeni is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tumisho Ngobeni's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tumisho Ngobeni in just a couple of clicks.