-, Wisconsin, US • 4:30 PM Local Time
About Evan Wolfram
Low, powerful and good narrative voice. I have a flexible range of accents, inflections and sound effects that I can draw upon when necessary. Can speak for long periods without much wear on the quality of tone and character. Can speak at varying speeds while maintaining articulation and coherence.
Can show passion in a performance and easily bring emotion into lines as well as having a narrative quality when needed. I am very adept at adapting quickly to different vocal needs.Read More
Associate's of Applied Arts and Sciences at UW-Waukesha
Associate's Degree in Graphic Design at Waukesha County Technical College
Most Promising New Comer Muskego High School Forensics 2010
Wisconsin Lutheran Forensic Festival 1st Place (Four Minute Speaking)
DDHS Forensics Tournament 1st Place (Four Minute Speaking)
How do I work with Evan Wolfram?
You can start working with Evan Wolfram in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Evan Wolfram to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Evan Wolfram's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Evan Wolfram and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Evan Wolfram?
Payment to Evan Wolfram is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Evan Wolfram's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Evan Wolfram in just a couple of clicks.