About Gary Dikeos
Gary Dikeos Commercial Voice Signature:
Real, Genuine, Warm and Friendly, Intelligent, Matter-of-fact, Sensitive, Helpful, Kind, Boyish, Young Dad, Courage of Convictions, Innocent and Naive Gary Dikeos is fluent in both English and Spanish, Gary can tackle any accent with intuitive skills and a flexible baritone range.
Microphone: Audio Technica 3035
Computer: iMac 3.06/2X2GB/500GB/9400M
Software: Pro Tools LE 8
Interface: MBox Mini2
Preamp: Presonus Tube Pre
Mixer: Behringer Xenyx 802
Phone Patch: JK Audio Autohybrid
Wireless DAW: Tranzport Remote Controller
2-5 yearsRead More
Pat Fraley - Audiobooks, Characters
Nancy Wolfson - Private Voice Over Classes
Brigitte Burdine - ADR/Looping Classes
Crickett Davis - Promo Classes
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
Sorry to be so late for the review, but better late than never. Gary has a great voice but more importantly, he's very patient with script changes. We weren't the best client, but he was always easy going and helpful.
Excellent voice talent, gave us a perfect reading. Fast turn-around and great quality audio provided.
How do I work with Gary Dikeos?
You can start working with Gary Dikeos in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gary Dikeos to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gary Dikeos' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gary Dikeos and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gary Dikeos?
Payment to Gary Dikeos is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gary Dikeos' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gary Dikeos in just a couple of clicks.