＜RADIO PERSONALITY, VIDEO JOCKEY, VOICE OVER ARTIST, R&B VOCALIST AND LYRICIST＞
＜INTERPRETER, TRANSLATOR & BILINGUAL LIAISON＞
English (North American), Japanese
Japanese, North American
Middle Aged (35-54)
Business, Radio, Telephone, Television
BILINGUAL RADIO PERSONALITY
* Participated in the emergency broadcast at 89.9 KISS FM KOBE during the 1995 Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake Hyogo, Japan.
* Selected as the main radio show host for the official radio broadcasting station of the 2005 World Exposition Aichi, Japan.
* Hosted informative music programs at various radio broadcasting stations in the Kansai, Chubu and Kanto area.
* Conducted countless bilingual interviews and interpretations with world renowned recording artists.
Geoffrey was one of the first bilingual air personalities to participate in the emergency broadcast at 89.9 KISS FM KOBE to provide the disaster related information in both English and Japanese. He was eventually recognized as the voice of calm during the Great Hanshin Awaji Earthquake in 1995. He was granted the certificate of appreciation.
1989 ~ 1992
Geoffrey met with songwriter, Kenichi Shono and formed a FUNK/R&B unit, UNISONAIR and the duo had successfully made their debut from Columbia Music Entertainment Japan releasing 5 original albums and 6 original singles. Geoffrey was the lead bilingual vocalist to sing in both English and Japanese.
In 1991, Geoffrey made his first solo debut from Columbia Music Entertainment singing the theme song to the movie released from Toei Motion Picture Co., Ltd.
Theme Song; “STAY YOUR LOVE”
Movie Title; “SHIN GOKUDO NO ONNA TACHI”
ARTIST COLLABORATION PROJECTS
* Collaborated with Columbia recording artist, Hitomi “Penny” Tohyama, releasing 3 R&B cover albums entitled, “Conversation.”
* Performed as a drummer and background vocalist for a renowned Japanese singer, “Yoshinori Monta.”
* Sang background vocals for a track entitled, “WHAT I FEEL,” performed by a Japanese female pop singer, “Mai Kuraki.”
* Participated in Kenichi Shono’s recording project for the R&B compilation album, “JA-BLACK Vol.1,” released from AJA label.
In 1996 ~ Geoffrey released his first independent solo single “FEEL YOUR LOVE” from 10TH DIMENSION, U.S.A.
March 2014 – Present
Formed a new recording group "RESPECT."
Parliament's P Funk Family, "Sterling Silver Starship" / "Kiddo" has joined up with musicians worldwide to form the international recording group, "RESPECT."
RESPECT'S 1st Single "MOONLIGHT BALLAD" (English R&B Version) coupling with "TSUKI NO AKARI” (Japanese Unplugged Version) is a tribute to one of Japan's renowned artist "MASAHIRO KUWANA." The single was released on 10/26/2014, and is currently available to purchase online.
The upcoming EP album will include both “Moonlight Ballad” & “Tsuki no Akari” along with a new solid funk track entitled “In Time” and the group's self titled tune "R.E.S.P.E.C.T!"
1977 ~ 1986 Canadian Academy International School Kobe City, Japan
Secondary Education (High School Diploma Received)
Canadian Academy International School, Kobe, Japan - Enrolled in 09/1977 and graduated in 06/1986. Canadian Academy is a private international school approved by the Japanese Ministry of Education, accredited by the US-based Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Council of International Schools (CIS), and certified to award both the US high school and
International Baccalaureate diplomas.
Computer & Software
Mac Desktop OS X Version 10.9.5 / Garageband
SONY USB AudioBox
mp3 or wav files
Depends on the task and its work volume
Payment to Geoffrey Vincent is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Geoffrey Vincent.
To invite Geoffrey Vincent to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.