San Francisco Bay Area 94108, California, US • 8:36 PM Local Time
About Lin Weaver
Voice Description: Natural, clear, native diction in Italian, English and Parisian French. Warm for narrations. Creative and enthusiastic for commercials. Professional and detached for presentations. Intense for poetry.Read More
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities:
• I will go to any designated studio in my area to record voice overs or other recordings
• I can record, edit, add music, and deliver the files (in MP3 format) by email
• I can also deliver the files in .wav format by uploading or via FTP or in a CD by mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services:
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice training services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base:
Davis, CA, California, United States
• I have recorded audio books and articles for the visually impaired.
• An assistant radio producer at Capital Public Radio (the local NPR station), in Sacramento, CA.
• Experienced in preparing, editing and uploading radio podcasts for the website (see link below):
• Experienced in editing audio files (.wav and .mp3), both voice and music track mixing with Adobe Audition and Audacity.
• Currently training to be a sound engineer.
• Also a software developer in voice and speech applications.
Native in Italian, European French and British English.
Worked for many years as a developer of software, including speech applications, and as a translator, court interpreter, editor and writer.
Recorded materials for the visually impaired at the Perkins School for the Blind in Watertown, MA.
Diploma in the Voice PSR Method (voice over techniques) from Voice Master UK.
BA from the University of Geneva, Switzerland in Translation and Interpretation, with a minor in Economics, and a Master's Degree in French from Tufts University.
Capital Public Radio Sacramento
How do I work with Lin Weaver?
You can start working with Lin Weaver in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lin Weaver to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lin Weaver's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lin Weaver and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lin Weaver?
Payment to Lin Weaver is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lin Weaver's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lin Weaver in just a couple of clicks.