Hazel Park, Michigan, US • 2:25 AM Local Time
About George Tait
I am a Detroit-based theater-director, actor, and voice talent. I have studied acting, directing, and performance, and currently voice and produce my original fiction podcast How to Kill a Piano.
Voice over projects include the touring show What!? Two Magicians Telling the Truth, Curious Confessions of a Conjurer, the live production of How to Kill a Piano and of course the fiction based podcast rendition that is currently underway.
I've also voiced the narration of handful of audiobooks on Audible.
ACX audio books
Theatrical Production voice overs for:
What!? Two Magicians Telling the Truth
Confessions on of a Conjurer
Masters of Illusion Live
Electronic Media and Film Studies
Bachelors of Science
Eastern Michigan University
How do I work with George Tait?
You can start working with George Tait in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite George Tait to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review George Tait's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire George Tait and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay George Tait?
Payment to George Tait is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with George Tait's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to George Tait in just a couple of clicks.