About George Ball
I am currently PROMOTING Voice Over performance and Music Composition for both short and long form projects. Being a life long musician, plus Co-Running an Indie Record Label have given me a wide range of experience in dealing with both the public, and clients.
A full range of emotions, from serious to whimsical. Plus a broad range of sung styles from metal to melancholy.
I also compose music with a great range.
See the demo tracks for your enjoyment, and see for yourself how I can work with you.
For More info and sound....
Both Sung and Spoken VoiceRead More
Long Winters Stare: (Phone hidden) compiling 3 album projects. Composition, Vocal and Instrumental Performing, Orchestration, Recording, Engineering.
Autumn Tears: (Phone hidden) involved in 2 album projects. Orchestration, Instrumental Performing, Recording, Assistant Engineering.
Misc. Music Projects: (Phone hidden)
Kent State University, 1988 BA in Music
Classes in general Voice Over techniques
How do I work with George Ball?
You can start working with George Ball in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite George Ball to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review George Ball's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire George Ball and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay George Ball?
Payment to George Ball is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with George Ball's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to George Ball in just a couple of clicks.