Penticton, British Columbia, CA • 7:03 PM Local Time
About Christa Phillips
I have been acting since age 5 in both film and theatre throughout the Lower Mainland and Okanagan in BC and I bring over 40 years of acting experience. My training has included improvisation training at Second City, Toronto as well as Jordan Wiberg's Okanagan voice over workshop and subsequent combined demo reel recording session. I'm also an active member of the Many Hats Theatre Company, Peach Gravy Theatre Cooperative, Penticton Chamber Theatre and Theatre BC. I've been complimented on my natural ability to make a read worth listening to and told I take direction like a pro. I excel at accents and character work. On a personal note, I was most fortunate to have the influence of my father, Bill Phillips, who was a lifelong radio and television broadcaster and the last human voice of the BC Tel network. His voice, according to Red Robinson, was the best radio voice ever.Read More
CFUZ Peach City Radio-PSA's and ads
Workshop and demo with Jordan Wiberg of Okanagan Voices.
CFUZ Peach City RadioRead More
How do I work with Christa Phillips?
You can start working with Christa Phillips in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Christa Phillips to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Christa Phillips' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christa Phillips and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Christa Phillips?
Payment to Christa Phillips is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Christa Phillips' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Christa Phillips in just a couple of clicks.