Red Deer, Alberta, CA • 6:58 AM Local Time
About Gerry Koster
Gerry's reads are best described as baritone and resonant, conversational, friendly, warm, natural, authentic, honest, trusting, folksy, believable, professional and educationalRead More
- 28 year career in Health Care as a Recreation Therapist, often leading and presenting at seminars and workshops
- Voicespot WCS "Level One - The Voice Over Adventure" - Calgary - January 28/29, 2017 - Instructor Scott
Roberts (The Beach Advanced Audio Productions)
- Voicespot WCS "Level Two - Performance for Microphone" - Calgary - March 18/19, 2017 - Instructor Doug
De Nance (The Beach Advanced Audio Productions)
- Individual Coaching Session with Jordan Wiberg (Lake Country, British Columbia) - October 10, 2017
How do I work with Gerry Koster?
You can start working with Gerry Koster in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gerry Koster to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gerry Koster's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gerry Koster and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gerry Koster?
Payment to Gerry Koster is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gerry Koster's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gerry Koster in just a couple of clicks.