About Greg Fouts
Warm, friendly, smooth, sexy, gravelly, authoritative, approachable, believable, trustworthy, honest, ominous, dark, movie trailer, goofy, characters, narrator, James Earl Jones, Sam Elliott
I am still fairly new to the Voice Over Industry with just over three years of professional working experience During which time, I have completed several projects. I also have 3 years of formal training and many years of practicing on my own in the shower, in front of the mirror, in the car, in front of my dog, cat, or any form of life that will listen to me! My experience thus far includes Voice Over on short films as a regular guy and narrator, some character work on music CD's and most recently a PSA on some TV and radio spots and telephony. I have a blue collar work ethic. I hold myself to a very high standard. I am a perfectionist, a professional and serious and passionate about the product I put out, but I am also a fun people person who is easy to work with. If you give me a shot, you will not be disappointed.
I am available during the day most of the time and have a home recording set up that is very capable for smaller projects. I can receive direction for projects via email or in real time via skype. I also have access to professional recording studios close to my home. These studios have all the state of the art equipment and capabilities that are necessary to produce the highest quality recordings for more elaborate projects.Read More
Force Factor Sports Nutrition Supplements, Telephony (2012)
Cedar Falls Utilities letters series :30TV, Regular guy (2012)
Southwest General Hospital Concussion Awareness Program :30TV, Public Service Announcer (2011)
Our Last Days Together, Darene Hope Studios, Narrator (2011)
Smoke, Neiszka Productions, David, regular guy (2011)
Johnny Hawkins: Petty Criminal Officer, Narrator (2011)
The Adventures of Truckman Episode 4, Arnie
The Adventures of Truckman Episode 5, Evil Truckman
Cedar Falls Utilities/Hellman
Southwest General Hospital/Time Warner Cable
* Private Voice Over Instruction with Jean Zarzour, Commercial Recording Studios Cleveland, Ohio 2011
* Find Your Voice! Voice Acting Institute, Jean Zarzour, George A. Sipl Productions Cleveland, Ohio (Phone hidden)
* Commercial and Character Voice Over Workshops with Kevin Delaney Mr. Smalls Recording and Mastering Studios Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 2009
* Thiel College, Greenville, Pennsylvania
Related coursework: Basic Acting, Theater through the Ages, Intro to Communications
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Very professional and super quick turnaround. Was easily available for modifications and questions. Thanks, Greg!
“Greg Fouts began taking voice over classes sometime in Spring, 2009. He was raw but clearly had the drive and voice that it would take to get a leg up in the business before learning the real world techniques that will make one a versatile, lasting and reliable talent in any market. He has not only continued studying for 3 years, he practiced and put all of his extra time working with other coaches to get other points of view. All of this effort to study and perfect his talent is the very stuff of what careers are made of and thrive on. I suspect that he will be working long after his first paying gig and someday, even have the opportunity to hire other artists too. I'm so proud to have been a part of his growth and journey into this new career. Jean Zarzour, Owner/Instructor/Producer Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Institute.blogspot.com” August 15, 2011FInd Your Voice! Voice Acting Institiute
How do I work with Greg Fouts?
You can start working with Greg Fouts in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Fouts to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Fouts' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Fouts and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Fouts?
Payment to Greg Fouts is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Fouts' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Fouts in just a couple of clicks.