New York, New York, US
About Gabriel Gutierrez
Fluent bilingual English/Spanish VO talent. Versatile voice, great for commercial, in-house industrial and animation voice over work.Read More
Voice Over service includes recording and basic clean-up of voice over tracks for any of your projects. In-home studio and ability to email large WAV or Mp3 files.Read More
VO work experience includes Commercials (Radio & TV), Film (ADR & Looping), In-House Corporate & Industrial (Awards Videos, Telephone Prompts, Financial Prompts)Read More
Past clients include: Bud Light, Macy's, Lancome, McDonald's, AT&T, Tequila Cazadores, Avión Tequila, PECO, CONCACAF, Univision, Johny Walker, Chevy, KidsHealth and more.Read More
Bachelor of Arts in Theatre and Communications from The University Of Southern California.
How do I work with Gabriel Gutierrez?
You can start working with Gabriel Gutierrez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gabriel Gutierrez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gabriel Gutierrez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gabriel Gutierrez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gabriel Gutierrez?
Payment to Gabriel Gutierrez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gabriel Gutierrez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gabriel Gutierrez in just a couple of clicks.