Italian native voice young, hot, sensual, dynamic, suitable for any voice over work, age from 18 to 40 years without any reflection dialect or accent choice Neapolitan and Roman
Italian, Italian Central (Roman, Tuscan), Italian Southern (Napoletano, Sicilian)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Native Italian Radio speaker, voice over, dubbing actor with 4 years experience with their own home studio, for the realizations in a short time.
Aim to build a strong career as voice over artist in a challenging and progressive environment, where my skills and experience can be utilized effectively.
Availability: Varies according to the current workload. Anyway I am always willing to talk about new opportunities.
Rates: I am flexible on rates, so feel free to ask if you want special consideration.
Areas of specialization: Telecommunications, music and arts, electronics, tourism, movies, ad spots.
Skills and Proficiencies
- An attentive and good listener
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Strong command over verbal and written Italian language
Great knowledge and use of Windows OS
Great knowledge and use of Office and OpenOffice
Great knowledge and use of editing software for audio production (Sounde forge 10, Audacity, WAWE lab)
▪ Radio speaker at local radio networks – New Radio Networks
▪ Speaker at Radio Club91 (NAPOLI) from September 2011 to December 2012
▪ Speaker at Radio CrC (Mugnano di Napoli) from October 2012 until now.
▪ Voice for commercials Italian National tv for (Website hidden) 2014
▪ Voice for HOMI International Fair of Milan
▪ Voice for Premier Kiosk tax free
▪ Italian voice for the application “Fnews” – Ferrero spa 2014
▪ Official voice for the Italian channel Kollant srl from Gennuary 2014
▪ Voice over for the video Voicemap for Pitch & Drink - Italia
▪ Voice over for the presentation of Appsemplice for Pizero design - Italia
▪ Voice over for the presentation of PSYCH-K® and Sport for Gianlcarlo Merlio - Italia
▪ Voice over for Dolabany eyewear - USA
▪ Voice over for Applicazione Stardustpro – Australia
▪ Voice over for several agencies – spots and documentaries: Bodalgo, (Website hidden), Azzurro Etere, Fabiofonia, Sikreative.
▪ Voice for videoprodution for (Website hidden) tv-cinema production - Italia
▪ Voice over for e-learning lessons for DB5 Studio
▪ Voice over for Italian course for American elementary schools
▪ Voice over for the institutional video of (Website hidden)
▪ Italian voice for severals APP for children educational games
▪ Voice over for institutional video (Website hidden)
▪ Italian voice over for (Website hidden) Technique (Foreign Language RoadRunning Techniques) Language pathfindin 2014
▪ Italian voice over for the game PRAIA BINGO – (Website hidden) on Facebook
Elocution lessons and radio management at Radio Art with Roberto Barone, Napoli
Elocution lessons and dubbing at the Dubbing School – Voice Art Dubbing, Napoli
audiotechnica at 2020 plus, neumann tlm 102
Computer & Software
sounde forge 10 for windows sistem, dbx processo, Apollo Twin USB
mail, ftp, wetransfer
In my personal home studio I can record for:
- Radio and Television Commercials
- Product Demonstration DVD's
- Book Trailers
- Demo Production
- Video Games
- Corporate Video / Audio
- Informative Video / Website
- Corporate Presentations/Narration
- Museum audio guides
- On Hold Messages
- Talking Websites
Voice Over Clients
Sky serie b
Payment to GIANLUCA NAPPI is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to GIANLUCA NAPPI.
To invite GIANLUCA NAPPI to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.