Gary K Sloan
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US • 11:50 AM Local Time
About Gary K Sloan
Classical actor of 35 years. Most recently opened the British Shakespeare conference in Belfast, NI with solo show, Requiem for Edwin Booth. Featured in 26 of Shakespeare's plays and performed in NYC, LA and regional theatres around the country. VO work is a new beginning.Read More
Proficient in editing with sound forge.Read More
Speech communications major in college and Master degree in theatre. Trained with renowned vocal instructor Kristin Linklater and professors from Julliard. On stage, he has appeared opposite such recognizable names as Tom Hulce, Peter Gallagher, Sigourney Weaver, Pat Carroll, Mary Beth Hurt, J.T. Walsh, Stacy Keach, Fritz Weaver, Stephen Spinella, JoAnna Going, Lynn Redgrave, Michael Learned,
Lea Michele, Robert Prosky and Hal Holbrook.
How do I work with Gary K Sloan?
You can start working with Gary K Sloan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gary K Sloan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gary K Sloan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gary K Sloan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gary K Sloan?
Payment to Gary K Sloan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gary K Sloan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gary K Sloan in just a couple of clicks.