Corpus Christi, Texas, US • 7:37 PM Local Time
About Gregory Work
I've been in and out of the voice work world on a semi-pro basis for several years. I finally decided to get serious, build a home studio, and find out if I have the chops. Give my short sample a listen and contact me if I have what you need.Read More
I'm ready for projects ranging from short reads for spots to longer documentary and training film narration. Audio book narration also an option.
I have what I consider to be a passable skill with accents and dialects, with concentrations in British, Irish, Northern Irish, and U.S. regional.
How do I work with Gregory Work?
You can start working with Gregory Work in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gregory Work to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gregory Work's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gregory Work and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gregory Work?
Payment to Gregory Work is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gregory Work's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gregory Work in just a couple of clicks.