About Graffiti Studio
• Voice casting
• TV commercial voiceover
• Movie and movie trailer voiceover
• Radio spots, jingles, imaging, podcasting
• Educational video and e-learning voiceover
• Business, corporate and training video voiceover • Animation and cartoon voiceover
• Video tour and video tutorial voiceover
• Audio book voiceover
• Voice acting
• Narration, documentary
• Foley and sound effects
• Lip synchronization • Video game voiceover
• Multilingual voiceovers
• Subtitles in 30 languages
• Custom music composing, recording and production
• Audio menu for IVR, On hold, GPS navigations
• ISDN real time production monitoring
10-25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Graffiti Studio?
You can start working with Graffiti Studio in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Graffiti Studio to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Graffiti Studio's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Graffiti Studio and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Graffiti Studio?
Payment to Graffiti Studio is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Graffiti Studio's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Graffiti Studio in just a couple of clicks.