Santa Monica, California, US
About Graham Hamilton
LA Weekly Best Actor Award for Tender Napalm at SIX01 Studio in Los Angeles - 2013
Helen Hayes Best Actor Award for Hamlet at the Folger Theatre in Washington DC - 2011
Boomerang Grant for Excellence in the Performing Arts - 2005
VO services for commercial, animation, industrial, narrative, internet, audiobook content and more.Read More
8 years of VO experience ranging from commercial campaigns to video games to audiobook narration and animation. See client roster for details. Currently represented by CESD Talent Agency in Los Angeles.Read More
COMMERCIAL CAMPAIGNS: Volkswagen; Pepsi; AAA; Norelco; Miller Lite; Samsung; Toyota; Travelocity; Taco Bell; McDonald's; AM/PM; Shell; Bureo; MiiR.
VIDEO GAMES: Dishonored II; Mafia III; Masquerada; Songs & Shadows; Anki Overdrive; Zombies Monsters Robots; Infamous: Second Son; Casebook: Episode III - Snake in the Grass.
AUDIOBOOK: Citizen Canine; I, Zombie; A Fierce & Subtle Poison; The Harder They Come; Caught; After The End; How Like an Angel; The Brat; Every Last Lie; Until The Beginning.
INDUSTRIAL: Irvine Ranch Water District; The Surfrider Foundation.
The Juilliard School - BFA 2003Read More
How do I work with Graham Hamilton?
You can start working with Graham Hamilton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Graham Hamilton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Graham Hamilton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Graham Hamilton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Graham Hamilton?
Payment to Graham Hamilton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Graham Hamilton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Graham Hamilton in just a couple of clicks.