About Graham McKerchar
Versatile, strong when projected, clear enunciation whether projected or whispered. I find it easy to tailor my voice to emulate sounds, accents, and the cadence of languages I have not heard before. My fluency in Danish allows me to speak English with a Danish accent that is indistinguishable from a Dane doing the same. (This would be a perfect antidote to all the bacon and butter adverts where the voice 'talent' sounds either Dutch, or simply undefinably European.)To the same end, my spoken Danish is almost entirely devoid of any English accent. Many Danes do not initially believe me to be English, after hearing me speak.
My Father had a 'parrot's ear'. I believe myself to have the same, but also with a 'parrot's mouth'. Or beak.
How do I work with Graham McKerchar?
You can start working with Graham McKerchar in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Graham McKerchar to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Graham McKerchar's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Graham McKerchar and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Graham McKerchar?
Payment to Graham McKerchar is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Graham McKerchar's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Graham McKerchar in just a couple of clicks.