Sturgis, South Dakota, US
If you're looking for a dependable, results-oriented professional with a solid performance track, I would be very interested in speaking with you to discuss the value that my strengths and experience can bring to your company. I can be reached in confidence at the telephone number or email address listed. I look forward to hearing from you. Don't forget to go to my personal website at . . . (Website hidden)
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US Western
Middle Aged, Senior
Animation, Audiobooks, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Radio, Telephone, Television
On-Air Announcer / Webmaster / Production
KQLX am / fm Radio Lisbon, ND.
U.S. Army National Guard
SDARNG Camp Rapid Armory
Radio Broadcast Journalist 129thMobile Public Affairs Detachment
Production Assistant / Copywriter / On-Air Announcer
KFYR am Radio Bismarck, ND
On–Air Announcer / Production
KBYZ fm Radio Mandan, ND
On-Air Announcer / Production
KMAS am Radio Shelton, WA
On-Air Announcer / Production
KVCK am/fm Radio Wolf Point, MT
Brown College AAS
Computer & Software
1 hour w/o effects
Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
* Attend press conferences in order to gather information for broadcast.
* Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
* Coordinate games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
* Discuss various topics over the telephone with viewers or listeners.
* Give network cues permitting selected stations to receive programs.
* Host civic, charitable, or promotional events that are broadcast over television or radio.
* Identify stations, and introduce or close shows, using memorized or read scripts, and/or ad-libs.
* Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
* Keep daily program logs to provide information on all elements aired during broadcast, such as musical selections and station promotions.
* Make promotional appearances at public or private events.
* Operate control consoles.
* Prepare and deliver news, sports, and/or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
* Provide commentary and conduct interviews during sporting events, parades, conventions, and other events.
* Write and record commercials for later broadcast.
Payment to Bob Graner is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Bob Graner.
To invite Bob Graner to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.