Bruceton Mills, West Virginia, US
-Delivering consistent highest quality of voice work.
-I can deliver your audio to you in almost ANY format of your choice!
-Constantly evolving and upgrading the quality of my services and equipment.
-Currently working for a creative, and originally written audio drama series on YouTube called "A Distant Noise".
English (North American), English
Australian, Bangladesh, India (Bengali), Bosnian, British, Celtic, French (Standard International), German, Irish, North American, Norwegian, Russian, Scottish
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Working as voice actor for "A Distant Noise" on YouTube
- Small projects from Reddit (unpaid)
- Proficient in running various editing software
- Employed through (Website hidden) for audio book narration
-High School graduate: 2003
-United States Air Force: From 2003 to 2009(departed with Associates Equiv.)
-College courses in English Literature, Psychology, and European History to 1900
-Attended webinar voice training through Voices.com
Audio-Technica AT2035 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Blue Yeti Snowball, Behringer UltraVoice XM 8500
Computer & Software
Cyber Power PC (Ryzen 7 Processor), Sony VEGAS Platinum 16, Sony MAGIX Music Studio, Sound Forge: Audio Cleaner
Polystyrene Insulate(soundproofing), Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools, Dragonpad USA 6" Microphone Studio Pop Filter, LyxPro VRI-10 Portable Adjustable Sound Absorbing Vocal Recording Panel Acoustic Isolation Shielding
Can deliver in almost ANY format through the following ways: E-Mail, Google Drive, CD/DVD Mastering(mail), my car
Within 2 to 24 hours
I can provide a host of voices for all your needs. Can speak in multiple accents and dialects.
My voice is ideal for:
-Narrative driven stories and/or games
Ben Osborne narrated my Audible book, The Cowboy Charly Waite. He did a great job on it. He was very professional, and patient through the whole process. There were several different language accents in the book, he handled Western English Slang, Spanish, German, and Irish well. Also there were quite a few Spanish language words and phrases in the story, he did a good job on those too. I would definitely use his services again.James R. Matthews- Author
Ben Osborne is a talented voice actor with a wide range. His deep, manly voice is ideal to perform evil characters, but he is also good at many other roles. Since he joined my team, Ben has become our main actor, giving voice to many one-shots stories and a series. The man is realiable and, above all, a team player. He is also very generous and dedicated.A Distant Noise
Other than voice actor, he has been my proofreader in many stories. He has a clear understanding about how narrative should work.
If you can only hire one person, be sure that person is Ben. You won't regret it.
Voice Over Clients
Satisfied list of clients:
- Diego Teran: A Distant Noise audio drama series on YouTube
- ElectroStalin Entertainment: Game Developer for "The Typical Nightmare" available on Steam
- Matthew Nell: content Creator for "MattyPlaysHD" on YouTube for a series based in the Grand Theft Auto 5 universe
- Currently in project with Nintendo Online Universe for voicing of characters
- My Sleep Routine: for Alexa based devices. Currently in development for Amazon.
- FLIR Infrared cameras
- James R. Matthews: Audio book "The Cowboy Charly Waite" on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes
- Yvette Bostic: Published Author for "Light in the Darkness" series for audio book format on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes(currently working)
- The Boston Crusaders: World renowned drum and bugle corp
Payment to Ben Osborne is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Ben Osborne.
To invite Ben Osborne to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.