About Gordon Carleton
Gordon has a wide range of voices, with a variety of qualities, such as
Authoritative, knowledgeable, sincere
Narrator, hero, villain, and character voices
announcer, newscaster, newsreader
accents and impressions
Please let me know what recording format is most convenient for you (i.e., MP3, MP4, wav, aif, etc.).
Unless otherwise instructed, recordings are MP3, mono 44.1kmz, 128kbps
Highest available sample rate 96000
Gordon has appeared in numerous skits and plays over many years, including multiple voice roles in slideshow parodies (which he also wrote, produced, and directed) which were performed in numerous cities in the US and Canada.
Gordon has traveled extensively, absorbing many accents in the process.
BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) Michigan State UniversityRead More
How do I work with Gordon Carleton?
You can start working with Gordon Carleton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gordon Carleton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gordon Carleton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gordon Carleton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gordon Carleton?
Payment to Gordon Carleton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gordon Carleton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gordon Carleton in just a couple of clicks.