About Greg Yokanovich
Greg Alan has a huge variety of voice styles. Edgy, conversational like Rob Morrow or George Clooney, sexy like Alec Baldwin, powerful and corporate like Gene Hackman, dramatic, and comedic reads. I have a real-person style with dramatic training and professional delivery from years of experience. I can also do original character voices. I can be authoritative and commanding or soft and warm. I can do sexy, throaty, and brassy…with authority. I also specialize in edgy sounds and irony with a sarcastic twist that appeal to younger demos. I am skilled as a narrator and voice actor and I’m seasoned with more than 18-years in broadcasting. I have been a News Director, Sports Director, Program Director and Talk Show Host. I am a professional voice actor and voice-over specialist. I have done regional, statewide, and local commercial recording from Corporate Training Videos to Regional Automotive Dealers and Mom and Pop stores in a multitude of markets. I have my own professional recording studio in my home and can deliver the quality you need at a great price. Multiple reads for your project and near instantaneous feedback on your particular project.Read More
10-25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Greg Yokanovich?
You can start working with Greg Yokanovich in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Yokanovich to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Yokanovich's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Yokanovich and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Yokanovich?
Payment to Greg Yokanovich is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Yokanovich's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Yokanovich in just a couple of clicks.