Highland, New York, US • 7:53 PM Local Time
About Gregg Isaacson
Anytime I get to do Voice Over work,it put's a smile on my face. I've always loved working with my voice, even as a child!Read More
Voice Over Talent, Voice Actor, Emcee and Copy Writer
*Character voices, Voice acting, Straight read, Commercials, Long and Short Form Industrials
*Voice Over work for CBS/CWD (CBS Worldwide Distribution) including “Brought To You By”
In-show Billboards for these Product’s and Clients: Advil, Motel 6, Campbell’s, Pillsbury, Tylenol, Tropicana, Lysol, Procter & Gamble,Ocean Spray, Charmin, Preparation H, Smucker’s, Progresso, and Raid
* Local Clients: Kingston Hospital, Independent Living and Premier Vein Centers
*Voice Over Talent for Tri-State area companies including CAP Production’s, Cablevision, Time Warner, (Website hidden), DWJ Television,Cable 6 and Paragon cable.
*Voice Over and Narration for a variety of projects including Commercials, special interest videos, video and audio news releases
*WLIR-FM, Garden City, N.Y.: Assistant Production Director, Writer, Producer, Director And Voice Over Talent for Station Promo’s,Commercials and DJ Promo’s
*K104-FM, WCZX-FM and WPDH-FM, Poughkeepsie N.Y: DJ and Voice Over Talent for Station Promo’s, Commercials and DJ Promo’s
*WKNY, Kingston, NY: News Announcer, In-Field Reporter
*Emcee for Talent/Variety Show’s, Stand-up Comedy Competition’s and Fashion Show’s
* Narrator for Local Theater Production’s
Advil, Motel 6, Campbell’s, Pillsbury, Tylenol, Tropicana, Lysol, Procter & Gamble,
Ocean Spray, Charmin, Preparation H, Smucker’s, Progresso, Raid
Kingston Hospital, Independent Living and Premier Vein Centers,CAP Production’s, Cablevision, Time Warner, (Website hidden), DWJ Television,
Cable 6 and Paragon cable.
Emcee for Talent/Variety Show’s, Stand-up Comedy Competition’s, Fashion Show’s and Narrator for Local Theater Production’s
New Paltz High School
New School of Contemporary Radio,Albany, New York( On-Air Radio Announcer)
New School of Radio and Television is located in Albany, New York ( On-Air Talent and Television Production )
How do I work with Gregg Isaacson?
You can start working with Gregg Isaacson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gregg Isaacson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gregg Isaacson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gregg Isaacson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gregg Isaacson?
Payment to Gregg Isaacson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gregg Isaacson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gregg Isaacson in just a couple of clicks.