English (North American), Spanish (Latin American)
French, North American, Spanish
Middle Aged (35-54)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
35 year broadcast career.. news.. sports, host. radio and tv
Bachelor of Arts
Voice Over Clients
Summary of Qualifications
Highly experienced and reputable News Reporter/Anchor with strong professional community relationships and a foundation in public and media relations.
30 years media experience as a Television News Reporter/Anchor in top television markets working as a consumer advocate, searching out stories and reporting events in an understandable and accurate context for the public. As a News Anchor, direct the strategies within a team environment covering news stories, assigning crews and developing strong newscasts.
KOAT-TV (Jan. 2010 – April 2010) Albuquerque, NM
KPHO-TV (Dec. 2008 – Jan. 2010) Phoenix, Arizona
KRQE-TV & KASA-TV (Nov. 2004 - Dec. 2008) Albuquerque, NM
KNTV-TV (2000 – 2004) San Jose, California
Pigtail Productions/HBO (1997-1999)
Publicity / Distribution Marketing
· Pitched and hooked interest of San Francisco Bay Area TV, newspaper and radio stations in covering the production of locally produced children’s film starring Lindsay Wagner, Ronny Cox.
· Promoted all angles of interest surrounding the film to generate articles and interviews about the production, as well as the director, producers and actors.
· Created marketing plan which acquired world-wide distribution through Showcase Entertainment and HBO via press releases, targeted mailers and phone calls to media and acquisition executives, and screenings throughout the Bay Area and Los Angeles.
· Generated publicity for film and actors at Film Festivals throughout the US and at the Cannes Film Market in France.
XKO Productions, LP/Gold Medal Productions, LLC (2000-2003)
· Managed details for on-location productions, obtaining licenses and permits, managing schedules, locations, contracts, talent, crew and budgets.
· Managed creation of marketing materials, generating press interviews and articles including promotions at film festivals and trade shows.
KGO-TV (1995 – 2000) San Francisco, California
KOB -TV (1983 – 1995) Albuquerque, NM
KCNC-TV (1981 – 1983) Denver, Colorado
KOB-TV (1976-1981) Albuquerque, NM
Reporter/Anchor/Sportscaster/Talk Show Host
KENM-AM (1973- 1976) Portales, NM Program Director/ Reporter,
Spanish language program host, Sports play-by-play, Disc Jockey.
Telethons, Special Events’ Master of Ceremonies
Jerry Lewis Telethon, Wednesday’s Child, Write and Create Casa Angelica Newsletter and Aid With Spring Fashion Show Fundraiser,
Belen Chamber of Commerce, Santa Fe Human Rights Alliance,
Albuquerque Business Awards, Animal Humane Society
EASTERN NEW MEXICO UNIVERSITY - Portales, NM
Bachelor of Arts in Communications / Minor in Speech 1975
Skills and Affiliations
Spanish Speaking, On-camera spokesperson
Member National Association of Hispanic Journalists
Bill Anderson/General Manager KRQE-KASA TV 13 Broadcast Plaza SW Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104/ 505-243-2285
Jessica Garate/Anchor KRQE-KASA TV 505-331-2973
Michelle Donaldson/ News Director KPHO TV/ 4016 N. Black Canyon Hwy. Phoenix, AZ 85017 602-264-1000
Susan McKinsey/ Director of University Communication/ University of New Mexico/ Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131/ 505-277-1989
Payment to greg gurule is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to greg gurule.
To invite greg gurule to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.