About Greg Land
Young, Friendly, Energetic, and Savvy, 20's-40's
Full service voice production for commercials, games, podcasts, and multimedia.
- Copy Review and Editorial
- Voice Editing
- Studio Rentals
Professional Voice-over for commercials and corporate narrations. Clients include HTC Fuze for AT&T, Verizon wireless for Pulse Entertainment, and Telltale Games.
VOICE OVER TRAINING
Voice One, San Francisco, CA
Marin Actors Workshop, San Rafael, CA
University of California, Santa Barbara - Film and Theater
How do I work with Greg Land?
You can start working with Greg Land in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Land to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Land's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Land and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Land?
Payment to Greg Land is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Land's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Land in just a couple of clicks.