Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US
About Greg Razook
I'm a Radio Disc Jockey and I've cut too many commercials to count! But, I've also worked in many public speaking fields, and because of the variety of my experience I'm able to perform numerous styles, including that of the highly animated commercial pitch, the "announcer guy", soft spoken narrator, gruff mountain man, the conversational "Average Joe", and more. I can also adapt to any American regional or lifestyle dialect, such as the Southern accent, the aristocratic American, the Surfer Dude, generic American, and the list goes on. Having earned a BA in English, I also do copywriting for any project you can come up with! - GregRead More
-Professional Voicover Artist
-High Quality Audio
-Complete Audio Production and Editing, including library of bed music.
Just over 5 years experience in Public Speaking, VoiceOver, Radio, and nearly a decade of audio production experience.Read More
Moon Pie General Store, Pigeon Forge, TN
Bachelor of Arts - English, Oklahoma State University 2010Read More
How do I work with Greg Razook?
You can start working with Greg Razook in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Razook to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Razook's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Razook and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Razook?
Payment to Greg Razook is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Razook's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Razook in just a couple of clicks.