About Gerald Lewis
GERALD LEWIS Well educated, well traveled with a strong voice. Middle aged with presence. Presently living and working in the US. I was born and raised in the UK, and so the British accent is a natural one for me, I lived in Wales for many years and can also speak with a Welsh Accent. I have also lived in France, Sweden and The Middle East and those accents also come very easily to me. I am fluent in Swedish. I have lived in Oregon for 19 yrs, and so I can also speak with a typical (neutral)NW American accent. My voice is a strong and powerful, mid-range baritone, perfect for commercial voiceovers, narration, audio books, voiceovers for interactive media, telephone voice messages, and corporate narration. Accents: British, American NW, Swedish, French.Read More
5-10 yearsRead More
How do I work with Gerald Lewis?
You can start working with Gerald Lewis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gerald Lewis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gerald Lewis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gerald Lewis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gerald Lewis?
Payment to Gerald Lewis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gerald Lewis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gerald Lewis in just a couple of clicks.