About Greg Cutler
Warm, Direct, Crisp, Professional.Read More
Voiceover, Pre / Post Production of finished tracks, Copy Writing, Mastering.Read More
25+years in broadcasting production and voiceover.Read More
Worked for and heard on:
American Skiing Company
Carraba's Italian Grill
Colle + McVoy
Maura Tighe Casting
Christine Wyse Casting
CT State Lottery
Sport Productions Boston
Harvard Business Publshing
Sound & Vision Media
Learning Designs Inc
Town of Manchester VT
Emerson & School of Hard KnocksRead More
“I have worked with Greg on many radio advertising campaigns and he has always exceeded my expectations as a creative partner. He has brought unique ideas to the table, helped hone strategic decisions and executed flawlessly. He is strong enough to have and voice sound opinions, and respectful of other ideas that are in development. More often than not, he adds a "special sauce" to final solutions. His breadth of voice talent and professional approach allow for a highly constructive creative process free of drama and full of results. I highly recommend Greg with no reservations.” .David Puelle, Puelle Design
How do I work with Greg Cutler?
You can start working with Greg Cutler in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Cutler to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Cutler's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Cutler and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Cutler?
Payment to Greg Cutler is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Cutler's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Cutler in just a couple of clicks.