Los Angeles, California, US
About Hale Storm
The ideal voice for Classic Americana. Warm and Sincere with a hint of nostalgia. Think Chevys and Pepperidge Farm with modern feel... Very professional and friendly sound for corporate jobs. "Signature" includes: All American, endearing, trustworthy, conversational, upscale, genuine, animated, folksy, vulnerable, honest, smile, free spirit, sincere, light-hearted, natural, shy, intelligent, high energy, real, reassuring, youthful, eager, guy's guy, engaged, eager, boyish, animated, cool, hip, innocent, naive, playful, energetic, enthusiasm, sensitive, offbeat, honest, young dad, young husband, dad, father, athletic, thirties (30s), forties (40s), surfer dude, witty, unusual, son.Read More
Folksy, warm, friendly, trustworthy.
Computer expertise allow me to be very comfortable with technical terms -- both hardware and software jargon -- for training manuals and business presentations.
Sports and fitness interests, so comfortable with play-by-play, player names, and the energetic 'style' necessary to convey action.
The range to be the above niches, as well as classic All American (touch of folksy) but with a modern sense.
Narrated Business Presentations
Have done Voicemails and IVR for small businesses.
Spokesperson for Law Firm. (1-minute video available upon request)
Workshops at Kalmenson in LA (through advanced in improv and animation, etc)
Acting Workshop for Improvisation with actor Stephen Tobolowsky.
Workshop with Huck Liggett at Voicecaster in Los Angeles.
Workshop and Privates with Mandy Kaplan in L.A.
Practicing lawyer with legal degree from Pepperdine University School of Law
How do I work with Hale Storm?
You can start working with Hale Storm in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Hale Storm to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Hale Storm's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Hale Storm and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Hale Storm?
Payment to Hale Storm is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Hale Storm's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Hale Storm in just a couple of clicks.