About hanh seide
more than 8 years experience in both Vietnamese and English voiceover for famous radios and TV like NPR, Family Radio, Radio Free Asia. I am also a professional broadcaster for an international radio based in DC. I take freelance jobs teaching Vietnamese (Hanoi dialect) for government employees.
Vietnamese: I was born and raised in Hanoi (Capital of Vietnam), so I have a typically northern dialect. My voice is clear, warm, and I can do both young and middle age voices.
English: I speak north American English with some Asian accents. here is a sample of my voice over with NPR
(Website hidden)(Phone hidden)
click on this link and you can listen to my voice as the doctor in the story. This story was one of the most favorite stories in NPR in 2006.
8 years in voice over
8 years experience in radio broadcast
2 years experience in TV broadcast
Reviews 5.0View All (3)
Voices.com (Sam Park)
Voices.com (Ian Callander)
Fantastic VO files!!!!
Voices.com (Stephanie Dickson)
Great work! Thank you for everything!
How do I work with hanh seide?
You can start working with hanh seide in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite hanh seide to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review hanh seide's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire hanh seide and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay hanh seide?
Payment to hanh seide is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with hanh seide's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to hanh seide in just a couple of clicks.