About Hanna Todd
Voice-over industry professionals have remarked that Hanna Todd possesses a voice which is versatile and well-suited for a wide variety of projects. With over 20 years of experience in the performing arts, Hanna has developed a unique ability to manipulate her voice to portray voice styles ranging from a precocious 8-year old boy to his nurturing 35-year-old mother. Hanna additionally possesses a graduate degree in the medical field of speech-language pathology, which gives her the unique ability to not only pronounce medical terminology, but expertly articulate each of the speech sounds as well! This skill enables your message to be conveyed as clearly as possible. Hanna particularly enjoys working with clients to develop unique voices to suit each individual project. Hanna's personality matches her enthusiasm for the field, as she is fun, energetic, and easy to work with.
Whether working in your studio or from her own, Pro Tools-equipped studio, Hanna will willingly take your direction to ensure that you receive the ideal product. Recordings can be delivered in the format of your choosing (AIFF, WAV, or MP3) via email attachment or overnight CD. Please feel free to contact Hanna today to receive a customized audition and quote.
How do I work with Hanna Todd?
You can start working with Hanna Todd in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Hanna Todd to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Hanna Todd's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Hanna Todd and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Hanna Todd?
Payment to Hanna Todd is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Hanna Todd's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Hanna Todd in just a couple of clicks.