Boston, Massachusetts, US
EXPERIENCED THEATRICAL PERFORMER - FACILITATOR - TRAINER - COMMUNICATOR
Heidi brings a broad range experience to your voice project. Hear Heidi bring your message to life.
Warm, authentic, conversational, sultry, distinguished, friendly, energetic, compasionate, playful, lively, smart female voice talent.
English (North American), English
US General American (GenAm)
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Heidi incorporates a unique blend of creative, business and communication strategy knowledge and skill into her voice work. Her years of formal theatrical training, countless stage performances, numerous competitive speaking awards, refined meeting and learning facilitation abilities and over 15 years experience leading communication strategies for a Fortune 100 company make her the right voice talent for your project. With this kind of versatility, professionalism and creativity how can you go wrong? Hear Heidi and then hire her to bring your message to life.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- Voice Coaching - Lau Lapides & Company
- Voice Animation Seminar - Debi Derry Berry and E.G. Daily (w/ Lau Lapides & Company)
- Acting - Founding Member- Ashland Community Theater
Over 30 stage performances. Representative sample includes:
- Therapy Sessions - Rhonda Velone (Ashland Community Theater)
- Relationships from A to Z- Multiple Characters (Ashland Community Theater)
- Into the Woods - Little Red Riding Hood (Chico City Light Opera)
- Little Shop of Horrors, Crystal (Chico Cabaret)
- Guys and Dolls, Hot Box Girl (Chico City Light Opera)
- The Matchmaker, Minnie Fay (California State University at Chico)
- Grease!, Frenchy (Chico City Light Opera)
THEATER ARTS TRAINING:
- American Musical & Dramatic Academy
- California State University, Chico - Theater Arts
BUSINESS WORLD EXPERIENCE -- Visit Heidi on Linked In
Behringer B2 Large Diaphragm Condenser
Computer & Software
PC, Audacity, Studio One
Behrringer 5 Channel Mixer and MS 40 near field monitors
Heidi is flexible, easily directed and passionate about enabling your message to achieve it's intended outcome. Easy to work, flexible styles and adaptable to direction. What more do you need?
"I believe you nailed it! Thank you for your hard work."Strunk Media Group LLC
Payment to Heidi Hanson is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Heidi Hanson.
To invite Heidi Hanson to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.