Mercer Island, Washington, US
About Henry Brown
Warm, friendly, playful, smooth, comfortable, accessible - a range of vocal quality that will benefit your productions.
* 8 years radio broadcasting (voice talent, audio production)
* 4 years copywriting experience (radio ads)
* 20+ years Musician/Singer, semiprofessional
Additional Services (Flat Fee Additional per project):
* I am able to assist your project by providing some audio production.
* I have copywriting experience and can revise, edit, or rewrite your copy as you desire for maximum impact.
Voice, audio production and radio ad copywriting for: KWJZ FM, KING FM, Lost Boys Productions, G2X ProductionsRead More
* Pecho Grande
* Bent Bike
* A Perfect Painting and Remodeling
* Second Time Around Music
* Graduated Bellevue College Dec 2017: Associates in Film
* Learned radio & audio production as vocal talent for KEZX/KWJZ-FM
How do I work with Henry Brown?
You can start working with Henry Brown in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Henry Brown to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Henry Brown's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Henry Brown and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Henry Brown?
Payment to Henry Brown is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Henry Brown's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Henry Brown in just a couple of clicks.