Charlotte, North Carolina, US
About James Herring
Bachelor of Music degree in Vocal Performance. Thirty years of experience as a singer and music and choral director in various settings. Radio experience doing live play by play sports broadcasts and commercials.Read More
I am available to produce high quality voice work for all types of commercial and business clients in an efficient and timely manner.Read More
More than 30 years of vocal performance experience including performance as a singer, music and choral director,and as play by play live sports and commercial announcer in radio.Read More
Cordova United Methodist Church,Cordova, North Carolina
Cameronian Presbyterian Church, Rockingham, North Carolina
WAYN Radio, Rockingham, North Carolina
Bachelor of Music (Voice Performance), St. Andrews Presbyterian College, Laurinburg, North CarolinaRead More
How do I work with James Herring?
You can start working with James Herring in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Herring to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Herring's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Herring and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Herring?
Payment to James Herring is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Herring's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Herring in just a couple of clicks.