About Hiro Shabaaz
Specialize in dry humour.
English, Scottish, Irish accents.
Mimicry of various characters; Hannibal Lector, Scooby Doo.
Spoken Japanese ranging from everyday conversation up to business-level recordings.
How do I work with Hiro Shabaaz?
You can start working with Hiro Shabaaz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Hiro Shabaaz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Hiro Shabaaz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Hiro Shabaaz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Hiro Shabaaz?
Payment to Hiro Shabaaz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Hiro Shabaaz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Hiro Shabaaz in just a couple of clicks.