Vancouver, Washington, US
About Cody Hoien
Low, Grounded, Sincere, Warm, Confident, Rugged.
Think, Fatherly, Dorky Dad, best friend, buddy, Dorky Teenager, Nerdy teen/adult. Trusted Friend, Rugged Lumberjack, Evil Scientist, Maniac, Zany, Goofy, Silly, Over the Top. Mellow, Somber, Stoner, Depressed, Sarcastic, Witty, Subtle.
Think, Trucks, Woods, Beer, Meat, Wheels, Charm, Bar, Crazy, Eccentric
Think, Character voices, monsters, good guys, villains, oblivious sidekicks and henchman, Trustworthy Dog, Best Friend, Jealous Lover.
Impersonations: Jimmy Stuart, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Charles Nelson Riley, Christopher Walken, Bill Cosby, Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson, Morty (from Rick and Morty), Stewie (from Family Guy) Kermit the Frog, Sweetums, Scooter, Rolf (from The Muppets)
I want to work hard to make your work come alive for your audience but also for you. You get 100% from me every time, and I'm always very willing to talk and work with you about what you need and how I can provide that.Read More
Bachelor's of Fine Arts in TheatreRead More
How do I work with Cody Hoien?
You can start working with Cody Hoien in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cody Hoien to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cody Hoien's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cody Hoien and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cody Hoien?
Payment to Cody Hoien is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cody Hoien's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cody Hoien in just a couple of clicks.