About Holly Adams
I have a youthful upbeat voice with no dialect. I am adept at Southern, Texan, New York, French and many other accents. I am able to pronunciate very clearly. In audio theater projects, I have been chosen to play a Southern Eliza Doolittle who transforms from a hick to a sophisticated Southern dialect. Also, I played a high society murderess as well as doing voice work for (Website hidden), Doctor's Online Board Review in which I had to pronounce many complicated medical terms.Read More
Siren Audio Theater:
"Footprints in the Butter" Audio Book Role: Patty, (a high society murederess)
"Pig-Mallion" Audio Book Role: Eliza Doolittle (hick/sophisticated pig farmer's daughter)
(Website hidden) Website Educational VO with many technical medical terms.
"Raising Arizona" Coen Brothers Film Scream VO
BA Theater UNM
Acting Studio NYC
Meisner Technique NYC
Theater Hunter College NYC
I teach Meisner Based Acting Classes and work on pronunciation with my students
How do I work with Holly Adams?
You can start working with Holly Adams in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Holly Adams to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Holly Adams' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Holly Adams and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Holly Adams?
Payment to Holly Adams is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Holly Adams' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Holly Adams in just a couple of clicks.