new york, New York, US
Fun, sexy, friendly, warm, girl next door, bubbly, innocent, drill sergeant, bad ass, young mum. My versatile voice can also be described as:
• Warm, conversational, and friendly.
• Straight talking, genuine, and honest
• Sassy, strong attitude, and no nonsense
• Wry, sarcastic, and humorous.
• Sexy, smooth, sultry, and attractive
• Fun, youthful, playful, and upbeat (Gen X,Y,Z)
• Authentically urban, trendy, and hip
• Calming, motivational, and reassuring
• Confident, strong, and knowledgeable.
• Thoughtful, caring, and concerned
• Sophisticated, and professional.
English, Chinese, Malay
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I have recorded spots for Whole Foods, Skittles, Simply Sleep, Absolute Vodka, Cottonelle, iPhone7, Pantene Pro V, VW beetle, Larabar
Voiceforward with Anna Garduno
Clowning workshops with Christopher Bayes
Improv with Josh Lewis and Christine Farrell
Atlantic Theater Company Acting Conservatory Program, New York, USA
Sarah Lawrence College, New York, USA
Computer & Software
email, dropbox, mp3
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
Voice Over Clients
Payment to Hui-Shurn Yong is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Hui-Shurn Yong.
To invite Hui-Shurn Yong to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.