Keith Banister has been in the Circus business since his birth and has accomplished many acts in the business. For the years he was with his family he had worked with training of dogs, chimps and poneys, as well as gymnastic tumbling, aerialist acts, thrill acts and ground acts. After leaving the family he continued to work the above listed acts as well as becoming a Circus Ringmaster and Announcer for events. In between time off from dates, at the request of a show he would work as“Marketing Director” or a "Ticket Advance Man" for shows throughout the country.
See more about Keith at: (Website hidden)/
English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Keith Bannister is the 8th generation Circus performer. His father is Bill Banister, a very accomplished performer who is well known throughout the circus world as an outstanding aerialist, animal trainer and producer. He has had an outstanding career in the entertainment business working in movies and stage shows as well. His mother is Donna Wilson, who is also a very accomplished performer and comes from a very accomplished and world renowned circus family, although she has done almost all the circus has to offer, she is most well known for her outstanding display as an aerialist, winning the gold medal award for “Best Female Aerialist” in Mexico on Circo Atayde Hermanos. Billl and Donna have performed a variety of aerial acts together as well as ground acts and animal acts. Bill and Donna had a girl and a boy, Tracey Wilson Bannister and Keith Bannister.
Shows that Keith and his family have worked on include.
(Shows where performed on dates throughout each year and not all at once, and acts may not have been performed at the same time but on different years on the shows. All shows and events may not be listed due space)
· Esqueda Brothers Circus as ringmaster, marketing director, plate spinning, dog acts, unicycling, From 2003 - present
· Showfolkes Circus as ringmaster. In 2009
· Circus America for Paul V Kay in Evansville, IN with assistant floor manager, lighting director, plate spinning, unicycling, dog act, cradle act, perch act. From 1980’s - present
· Southwick zoo and theme park in Mendon, MA with ringmaster, plate spinning, dog act. From 2001 - 2003
· George Carden International Circus with plate spinning, rola bola and dog act. In 2001
· Jose Coles International Circus with plate spinning, unicycling, rola bola and dog acts, From 1997 – 2001
· Top Dog Show in Fukui, Japan as ringmaster and dog act. In 2000
· Yankee Doddle Circus with plate spinning and dog act. In 2002
· Moscow State Circus with ticket advance (Front end). in 2004
· Royal Palace Circus as ringmaster, plate spinning, unicycling, dog act, aerial acts, and Ticket advance (Front in) From 1994 – 2002
· Ron Bacon’s Circus with aerial acts, dog act, rola bola, in 1997
· Kentucky State Fair and Park with ringmaster, plate spinning, aerial act, perch and dog act. From 1995 - 1998
· Billy Martins All Star Circus with aerial acts, dog act. From 1995 and 1999.
· Vidbel’s Old Time Circus with aerial acts, dog act, chimp act, tumbling act. From 1989 - 1994
· Circus Vargas with aerial acts, chimp act, and pony’s. In the 1980’s
· Circo Atayde Hermanos with aerial acts, chimp act, perch act and more. In the 1980’s
· Grace’s Dates with aerial acts, chimp act, perch act and dog act. In the 1990’s
· Texas Dates with aerial acts, chimp act, perch act. In the 1980’s
Samson CO1U Studio Condenser
Computer & Software
Cakewalk Sonar LE
Mail, Email, Dropbox, Goggle drive,
Payment to Keith Bannister is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Keith Bannister.
To invite Keith Bannister to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.