About Iain Coston
I range from youthful high to medium base. I can do a low "Will Smith" or a "Steve Urkel".
Through many babysitting gigs, I have had to adapt for different animals, narrators and characters which puts me in the best position for voices for kid or adult cartoons. This also has equipped me to be able to do narrations for work for company ads like Walgreens, Walmart, or Target.
Through my public speaking experience I am able to do dramatic readings.
I am agreeable and adaptable. Not only can I delivery vocal quality, but I also will not act like a diva. If I need to make an adjustment, I will not take it personally, and you will not have a problem working with me as a person.Read More
-High school speech and debate.
Qualifying for nationals in my junior and senior years. For my senior year I competed at nationals in the speech competitions of extemporaneous speaking, impromptu speaking, and humorous interpretation. The latter I performed Roald Dahl's "The Enormous Crocodile" where I did over 5 different voices for an elephant, a bird, a couple crocodiles, and more.
-RUF Voice over
I am the first voice in the promotional video for RUF City Campus.
RUF City CampiusRead More
RUF City Campus
How do I work with Iain Coston?
You can start working with Iain Coston in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Iain Coston to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Iain Coston's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Iain Coston and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Iain Coston?
Payment to Iain Coston is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Iain Coston's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Iain Coston in just a couple of clicks.