I can do impressions, I've been a disc jockey for various radio stations in Minnesota, and I have quite range for various ads(Sporting events, PSA's, Entertainment venues, etc)
English (North American), Spanish, Spanish (Latin American)
North American, Spanish
Young Adult (18-35)
Clear Channel, Duluth, Minnesota 12/02 to 08/04
• Host of “The Nite Mix” on Mix 108
• Ran operating board for live and satellite programs for 4 stations(KKCB 105.1 FM, KLDJ 101.7 FM, KBMX 107.7 FM, and WEBC 560 AM)
• Did live/recorded news and weather forecasts.
Iron Range Broadcasting, Eveleth, Minnesota 5/02 to 01/03
• Operated board and worked various shifts ranging from morning to overnight.
• Recorded commercials and weather forecasts for 3 stations (WEVE 95.7 FM, KGPZ 96.1 FM, KRBT 1340 AM)
Red Rock Radio, Duluth, Minnesota 5/01 to 2/02
• Broadcast live remotes for various talents for WWAX FM 92.1
• Added songs and edited commercials for station air.
WDSE TV, Duluth, Minnesota 09/1998-06/1999 and 12/99(college-related project)
• Operated cameras for various local talk shows and pledge drive segments.
• Ran teleprompter
• Ran control board
• Directed the floor, cleaned set, repaired lights
• Took questions via phone for “Minnesota Legislative Report” program
Shockley Communications, Duluth, MN 4/97-1/00
• Conducted telephone research for music surveys
• Producer of the “Saturday Night 70’s Show with Todd Ryen” on KDAL FM 95.7
Lake Superior College
Diploma, Broadcasting 5/02
Payment to Bernard Gross is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Bernard Gross.
To invite Bernard Gross to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.