Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia, CA
About Ian Lewer
First language English, American English, East Coast of Canada, businesslike, relaxed, forthright, diplomatic, informed, caring, empathetic, heart-string pulling (if that's an adjective)
Singer, songwriter, recording artist, bass player, musical entertainer since 1989, DJ/MC, husband, father, little brother, uncle, dog owner, Executive MBA University of Ottawa Canada, fundraiser for major Canadian University, a former banking professional with a strong focus on estate planning and administration.
Simple. To earn the privilege to work with you again in the future
Although I'm 'new' to the voice over business, I've been using my voice 'professionally' since 1997. I'm a musician, singer-songwriter, mobile disc jockey and professional sales presenter.
I've helped produce and direct over 6 music CD's and have co-produced song in the Top 100 in 2004 (Ottawa, Canada).
Getting behind the mic and pushing myself to a perfect performance is something that I'm very comfortable with.
Executive MBA, University of Ottawa, CanadaRead More
How do I work with Ian Lewer?
You can start working with Ian Lewer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ian Lewer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ian Lewer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ian Lewer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ian Lewer?
Payment to Ian Lewer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ian Lewer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ian Lewer in just a couple of clicks.