Los Angeles, California, US • 7:54 AM Local Time
DemosView All (11)
About Ian Murray
As an amateur comedian and class clown, I suppose I've always loved the sound of my own voice. It wasn't until I reached my 30's that I realized that the general public feels the same way, as the majority of the perfect strangers I meet reinforce the necessity for me to lend my talent to the vocal arts.
Having worked with the Don LaFontaine Voiceover Lab to hone my craft, I recently recorded my latest voiceover reel. While the reel is commercially relevant, I also have the ability to excel in other genres such as trailers, narration, public address, live events and video games.
With a professional studio, top-of-the-line gear and a trusted engineer at the ready, I have the ability to turn around most projects within 48 hours, if not sooner.
If you hire me on a project, you'll find my work ethic and ability to get you the perfect take is second to none. Telling a story with each line to create trusty with the listener is key. I feel these characteristics are vital to the perfect voiceover and it's what I strive to provide to my clients.Read More
Don LaFontaine Voiceover Lab Graduate
Greek Theatre LA Live Event Announcer
That's Voiceover VO Conference Attendee
Berklee College Of Music
Don LaFontaine Voiceover Lab
How do I work with Ian Murray?
You can start working with Ian Murray in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ian Murray to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ian Murray's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ian Murray and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ian Murray?
Payment to Ian Murray is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ian Murray's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ian Murray in just a couple of clicks.