Coatesville, Pennsylvania, US
- My natural speaking voice is soft, friendly, and more high-pitched (tenor).
- Able to manipulate and mold my voice into different tones, pitches, accents, personalities, and even specific characters.
- As a singer/performer, I am also able to manipulate volume and range easily. For example, I can smoothly switch from a high-pitched, loud voice to a deep, reserved one.
English (North American), Spanish (Latin American)
British, Canadian, Irish Southern (Munster, Cork), North American, Scottish (Standard Scottish English)
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Performed as the Apostle John in LifeAustin's production of The Thorn, a traveling play telling the life and death of Jesus Christ (2017).
- Wrote, recorded, and produced an original 2 minute cartoon animation starring myself and 4 friends (2016).
- Wrote, recorded, narrated, and produced an original 45 second research project on Spotify and its effect on the music industry as a whole (2016).
- Rerecorded over a Pixar short film (Presto!) as part of a project in Foley and FX work. Composed my own score for the film, voiced one of the characters, and had a friend assist me in character voicing and foley (2016).
- Performed as Raoul, Vicomte de Chagny in Houghton College production of The Phantom of the Opera (2016).
- Performed as Amantio di Nicolao, The Notary, in Giacomo Puccini's opera, Gianni Schicchi (2015).
- Multiple short performances (1 - 2 minutes) as part of an Oral Interpretation of Literature class for one semester (2015).
- Performed in the Houghton College Choir for 3 consecutive years (2013 - 2016).
- Performed in Houghton's A Capella group, Houghton Singers, as the beatboxer (2015 - 2016).
- Assisted as vocal and instrumental talent in other student projects at Houghton (2014 - 2016).
Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication and Media Arts, Minor in Music Industry from Houghton College.
Computer & Software
MacBook Pro & Pro Tools 12
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Payment to Ian Patrick is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Ian Patrick.
To invite Ian Patrick to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.