Lewisham, Greater London, GB
About Ian Pink
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
After 3 years in a Radio comedy-drama, playing multiple characters, all different ages, social status's, backgrounds...and including many regional accents, I have become very confident and comfortable in front of a microphone.
Further engagements reading Audiobooks and working on corporate projects, such as those for Barclays Bank, have given me an even greater understanding of my own voice and how best to adapt it to suit each client's needs, be it to inform, entertain, advertise, or even inject a sense of fun into proceedings.
Finally, my participation in Gary Terzza;s VO masterclass was very instructive in not only how to fit my delivery to each project, but also in how to produce my own voice clips and recordings. In the time since that masterclass I have become very adept at producing and editing my own material.
BA Hons in Acting at Manchester Metropolitan School of TheatreRead More
How do I work with Ian Pink?
You can start working with Ian Pink in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ian Pink to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ian Pink's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ian Pink and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ian Pink?
Payment to Ian Pink is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ian Pink's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ian Pink in just a couple of clicks.