DemosView All (11)
About The British American Guy
WHO AM I?
For British, transatlantic, or North American voices, The British-American guy is your go-to for a 5-star experience. Born in London England and raised between England and North America, he has a natural fluency with accents and dialects. His most commonly requested accents are British RP and BBC, London (inc Estuary and Cockney), and General American (Gen Am) but most British (particularly English, including Sussex, Oxford, Yorkshire, Northern, Manchester) and USA American accents (New York, West Coast, Upper Midwest, South, South West and US Mid-Atlantic) are in his wheelhouse. He regularly voices cartoons, TV and radio spots, AAA video games, and internet ads, is a regular looper, and has been a narrator for the CBC, the National Film Board of Canada and Science North. He has been hired to voice-match John Neville, Marco Pierre White, Gordon Ramsay, George Clooney, Morgan Freeman, Pope Benedict XVI, and impressions of many others. He has a naturally deep, full and round baritone for those middle-aged and senior voices and can also get up higher in his register for young adult voices.
HOW CAN I HELP?
The "B-A Guy" voices television and radio commercials (national, regional, or local), PSAs, cartoons and animation, video games, e-learning (training, educational, tutorials, and lessons) and explainer videos for YouTube or the internet, promotional videos, telephone messages and greetings (IVR, on hold), TV or internet documentaries, corporate or business promos, internal presentations and demos (internet, powerpoint, business, company product, narrator), imaging, brand videos, pharmaceutical and medical material, GPS and mobile apps (iOS or Android), teacher and teaching information (educational projects or tutorials), podcasts, and narration (commercial, training, documentary, technical, legal), and just about anything else.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
Whether you need a read that's natural, relatable, and conversational or energetic, and excited, a trustworthy host, friendly interviewer, or confident presenter, an authoritative or educational teacher, motivational instructor, an articulate, classy narrator for e-learning, a professional, corporate businessman, an engaging, sincere, and relaxed announcer, an approachable, inspirational motivational speaker, something more gravelly, gritty, raspy, rugged, manly, and masculine, or even a enchanting, dramatic, and mysterious take on things, The British-American guy’s skills and experience deliver every time.
WHAT IS MY RANGE?
His capabilities also extend to aged and senior, entitled and arrogant, humorous, whimsical and amusing, attitude and egotistical, knowledgable and deep, sophisticated upper-class and snobby, enthusiastic, dynamic, animated, chipper and fast-paced, approachable and charismatic, attentive and genuine, smooth, sincere, authentic and personable, abrupt and aloof, caring, informative and believable, bossy and intimidating, folksy, comforting and easy-going, cocky, aggressive and angry, cool and casual, exaggerated and over the top, athletic and high-energy, mature and thoughtful, hip and upbeat, strong and snarky, warm, caring, and straightforward, bold, strong and snarky, commanding, condescending know-it-all, blue collar, edgy and serious, happy and playful, fresh and persuasive, upbeat and witty, reassuring and calm, soft-spoken, trustworthy and conversational.
WHAT ABOUT PRESENTATION AND CHARACTERS?
Whether you're looking for a real person, the guy next door, a regular joe, or an everyman, a narrator, presenter, demostrator, spokesperson or storyteller, a buddy or a dude, TV host, interviewer, or sportscaster, the hero or the straight man, action star or athlete, the family man, father, or husband, generation x, baby boomer, or generation y, or characters like the soldier, drill sergeant, or warrior, the boss or alpha male, a chef, cowboy, IT guy, lawyer, coach, doctor, biker, creep or flirt, or just an annoying kid, The B-A guy does it.
Clean, professional, high-quality tracks with personable, friendly service. Two decades as a professional actor, combined with a professional home studio, guarantees you get exactly what you are looking, and listening, for. If you need a full production house, he has connections with the best local studios.
With copy-writing and editing skills to boot, you get the full package!
The British-American guy is a classically-trained actor with 20+ years experience on the stage, in film and television, and all aspects of the voice world. He has done 100s of episodes of cartoons, TV/radio spots, and internet ads, as well as narration. He has also voiced a growing number of video games and works regularly with top voice and casting directors.
Recent bookings include:
- episodes of Rusty Rivets, Trailer Park Boys: The Animated Series, and Go Away, Unicorn!
- Drracula in Season 2 of "Hotel Transyl vania: The Animated Series"
- two seasons as Insp ector Gad get
- North American TV VO for Canadian Club
- 3 national TV VOs for Pizza Hut
- TV VOs for Meridian Financial and Cheesestrings
- radio spots for Honda, TD Canada Trust, Bayer Crop Science, State Farm, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Bell, BMO
- regular radio spot for Chevrolet (Alberta and BC, Canada) for 2 years
- dozens of characters in the video games Far Crry 5, Asssassin's Creed: Odyssey, Asssassin's Creed: Origins - The Hidden Ones, Starrlink: Battle for Atlas, Watchdoggs 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Asssassin's Creed: Syndicate, Asssassin's Creed: Unity and Splinter Celll: Conviction
- characters in the animated series' Rusty Rivets, Trailer Park Boys: The Animated Series, Go Away, Unicorn!, Little People, Camp Lakebottom, Totally Spies, Dex Hamilton: Alien Entomologist, Pirates: Adventures in Art, Skatoony, Metajets, Clang Invasion, Cyberchase, and the animated graphic novel Roughing It in the Bush
- looping on 2 seasons of Reign, as well as Condor, Christmas by the Book, The Handmaid's Tale. Alias Grace, Reign, Creeped Out, What Would Sal Do, and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- TV roles in FX's Fargo, Cardinal, Orphan Black, Murdoch Mysteries, Frankie Drake, The Kennedys: After Camelot, The Listener, Man Seeking Woman, Reign, Rogue, Cracked, Saving Hope, Nikita, Warehouse 13, Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures, Mayday (aka Air Crash Investigation), The Good Witch's Charm, 2nd Generation (playing a South African), and the feature film Kin, among others.
Ford, General Motors, Honda, Subaru, Volkswagen, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Beam Suntory, TD Canada Trust, BMO, Meridian Financial, State Farm, Servus Credit Union, Bell Canada, E-trade, the Canadian Cancer Society, the Canadian Real Estate Ass'n, the Canadian Museum of Human Rights, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Commission, the Liquor Control Board of Ontario, Rexall, Parmalat, Quaker, Bayer Crop Science, Walmart, Knorr, Cara Foods, and many others.
Animation clients include Teletoon, dhx Media, Nelvana, Ubisoft, Eidos, Toonbox Ent, Marathon, Marblemedia, Universal/Syfy, Cookie Jar, Halifax Film, March Ent, Decode, National Film Board of Canada, Science North, and more.
Shakespeare and Company, Lenox MA, USA
Drama program at Queen's University
Classes and workshops with top voice and casting directors
Panel Member - numerous workshops on Acting in Video Games
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
How do I work with The British American Guy?
You can start working with The British American Guy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite The British American Guy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review The British American Guy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire The British American Guy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay The British American Guy?
Payment to The British American Guy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with The British American Guy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to The British American Guy in just a couple of clicks.