Atlanta, Georgia, US • 9:04 AM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Nathan Ivey
My name is Nathan Ivey. I am an English graduate from the University of South Carolina. As an artist, I have been recording songs since 2004. As well, I have been performing spoken word poetry since 2006. I have acted in multiple stage plays. I have performed voice over work for different projects, but m latest was a Rebranding Commercial for a tax company called TaxSlayer.Read More
Capable of producing voiced audio for any genre. I can easily adapt to the needs of the client. I also produce the requested material in a timely fashion.Read More
Voiced a rebranding commercial for a tax preparation company in Augusta, GA called Taxslayer. The commercial was to revamp their employees for the coming tax season.
The job was outsourced by an advertising agency called Wier / Stewart (also based in Augusta, GA).
Wier / StewartRead More
Bachelors of Arts & Sciences
Majored in English
Minored in Secondary Education
How do I work with Nathan Ivey?
You can start working with Nathan Ivey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nathan Ivey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nathan Ivey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nathan Ivey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nathan Ivey?
Payment to Nathan Ivey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nathan Ivey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nathan Ivey in just a couple of clicks.