Boston, Massachusetts, US
About Jamarhl Crawford
Smooth Baratone with poetic rhythm. Can easily transition from proper spoken word to contemporary slang and even Carribean accents. Comfortable with standard presentation style business-speak or funky creativity. Excellent for film/tv Narration, AudioBooks, Commercials or Video Games.
A Poet and writer by trade, can easily contribute to existing script or in the creation of an original work. Unique voice talent with a warm and clear speaking and "radio voice"
Beck's Bermuda OktoberFest
How do I work with Jamarhl Crawford?
You can start working with Jamarhl Crawford in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jamarhl Crawford to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jamarhl Crawford's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jamarhl Crawford and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jamarhl Crawford?
Payment to Jamarhl Crawford is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jamarhl Crawford's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jamarhl Crawford in just a couple of clicks.